Usa Inc successfully transformed the medical waste into plastic building materials

Posted by chenchen12495 chenchen12495

Plus Best plastic building materials can be in the production process of color, or by the customer to color. Quillan Mc said that the company's strict control of raw materials procurement. "The demand for waste is always difficult to meet. I must keep in mind that to ensure the production and demand matching. "</p>

  In less than two years, Jeanne has increased from zero to about $600 thousand a month in sales. With the success of the plant operation model, Triumvirate company also plans to build another five similar facilities in the United states.