Swagway and also the many imitation boards

Posted by xiaoliu xiaoliu
"Amazon just sent out a notice to any or all "hoverboard" sellers to "provide documentation demonstrating that all hoverboards you list are generally compliant with applicable protection standards, including UN 38. 3 (battery), UL 1642 (battery), and UL 60950-1 (charger). "

Swagway already meets those certifications and is delighted that Amazon has thought i would take steps to weed out the low quality boards. As safety is always within the forefront for cheaphoverboardsale.com/, we're glad that this can be taking place, especially in light of recent concerns with the fires with the low quality batteries.

On that note, we're also in the method of working on procedures, to help consumers discover between an authenic Swagway and also the many imitation boards which are adding our branded logo on their unauthorized boards.  fifabli20