High temperature pressure pump!

Posted by chenchen12495 chenchen12495

Some solar energy and water heater customers, because the use of different conditions, the whole pipeline has a relatively high pressure, the general pump on the leak. Professional development of P4520 and P6017 and other pressure pumps, can withstand pipeline pressure in 10-15 kg. At present, for the special industry and some countries on the pressure pump requirements, shenpeng has been developing pressure in 36 kg of water pump.

High temperature submersible pump:
A customer in guangzhou needs to develop a water pump that can work in 100 boiled water for a long time, and the control should be built in. We successfully developed this product within 2 months, because the product quality is good, and the customer also opened the market. Now we will develop the next generation of products.
read more:

<li>big flow Electric Motor water pump for 10kw electric water centrifugal pump</li>
<li>Dry Type Milk Vacuum Pump</li>