Bayern Defeat Dortmund to Earn the Germany Mug

Posted by lisa123 lisa123

cheap FIFA 16 points membership Bayern Munich upon penalties in four: 3 beat Borussia Dortmund in order to win the Indonesia Cup, Next season goes to Manchester City's Bayern coach Guardiola following this last game cannot help but get rid of tears. Next period, marshal Ancelotti will require over Bayern Munich.

Bayern and Dortmund within 120 minutes didn't break the adversary's goal, but within the penalty shootout, Dortmund Bender as well as Sokratis both toss a penalty. Bayern after successful the Bundesliga this year and also grew to become German Cup dual.

Pep Guardiola because they celebrate victory following the game can not really control their feelings, tears in the actual pitch, "the past 3 years I had a great time here, I may miss these gamers. " The game can also be a farewell complement in Dortmund defensive player Mats Hummels, and then season he may switch to Bayern within the 79th minute however he was whenever he was benched due to injury. If you are searching for the No. 1 Cheapst FIFA 16 Coins Online shop, so welcome to the site www.sfifa.co.uk.